Public 1-day seminars on Effective Sales Techniques and Strategies and Management/Leadership skill development held in April and September of each year in Charlotte, NC. Seating is limited to only 20 participants and these programs sell out well in advance. If you want to check for available seating for either of these programs please call us today.
2010/2011 SOFT SELL - SALES BOOT CAMP
This program is taken from Tim’s book, Soft Sell, the number one best selling sales book in the world today, now in 21 languages and with sales in excess of 1,000,000 copies.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO ONLY 20 PARTICIPANTS SO IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND REGISTER EARLY
Here are just a few of the topics we will cover during this intensive one day program.
- Attitudes necessary for sustained sales success.
- Effective prospecting skills
- How to get to the economic buyers
- How to disarm and overcome sales objections
- How to re-activate lost or inactive customers
- An effective closing strategy
- Keeping the sale alive during a long sales cycle
- How to sell against price competition
- How to increase repeat and referral business
- And much more
Who will benefit from attending?
-Veteran salespeople who are getting just a bit rusty
-Small business owners
-Any salesperson who is struggling during this uncertain economy
-All salespeople who would benefit from developing new skills and attitudes
-Sales Managers who need a fresh approach to increasing sales performance.
-Inside telephone sales staff A few of the program benefits
What you can expect from this program:
- Dramatic Increased sales results.
- Less vulnerable to the competition.
- Increased per sale margins.
- Less wasted time on poor prospects.
- Increased repeat business
- Increased referral business
September 27, 2010 - Advance payment is required to hold and guarantee your seat.
April 18, 2011
September 26, 2011
Location: Hilton Executive Park, Charlotte, NC
Times: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Fees: $495.00 per person. Bring a friend or co-worker for FREE
CLICK HERE to register
Travel: You are responsible for your own travel expenses in connection with this program. Cancellation: Since space in these programs is limited there are no refunds for cancellations or no-shows. If your plans change we will be happy to re-schedule you in a future program for no additional fee.
Is the NUMBER ONE challenge your organization must OVERCOME, today and every day regardless of the economy,
competition or government intervention to achieve consistent increased sales, customer loyalty, continued profitability and healthy growth.
Attend the Overcoming Corporate Disconnect Boot Camp
Thousands of companies will go out of business in the next 12 months
In every industry and of every size because they were unwilling to discover, confront and overcome their causes of Corporate Disconnect. Learn the symptoms, causes and cures - before it’s too late?
Register today if you want a guaranteed seat -
If at the end of the day you don’t feel this investment will - over time – help you overcome the significant costs and losses associated with your Corporate Disconnect you will receive a full refund.
So, What is - Corporate Disconnect (CD)
1. When the realities that exist on the front lines in an organization do not find their way to the highest levels of the organization – where direction is set, goals are established, vision is created and major decisions are made – with accuracy, continuity, clarity and consistency.
2. When the vision, purpose, direction, core values and leadership at the highest levels don’t find their way to the “front Lines”.
3. When the lack of corporate-wide congruence negatively impacts sales, profits, effectiveness and consistently healthy growth.
4. When divisions, departments and/or employees are focused more on protecting their turf rather than overall corporate growth and health.
Every organization has Corporate Disconnect lurking somewhere in the shadows of their organization and every day that it’s allowed to continue or grow,
it’s costing you sales, profits and consistent effective performance that leads to healthy and stable growth.
-It doesn’t matter whether you are a start-up or have been in business for over 50 years, have 5 employees or over 500, sell a service or a product,
have a local market or are a Global organization, have less than 1 million in sales or over 500 million – you’ve got a case of CD – guaranteed!
Following are just a few of the most common CD symptoms:
- Communication breakdowns in any direction
- A lack of consistent accountability
- Inconsistency in policies, procedures, approaches, philosophy or tactics
- Dealing with redundant issues, mistakes or problems
- A lack of clear and communicated vision and direction
To solve any of these challenges and others - register today for the CD Boot Camp.
Who should attend this information packed program –
Anyone in senior management
Anyone in middle management
Department heads or directors
Small business owners
Anyone in your organization that supervises employees or manages resources.
What will be covered during the 8 hours:
-Identifying CD’s 25 most common symptoms
-Overcoming CD’s 15 most frequent causes
-Corporate direction, purpose, mission, vision, focus and its impact on CD
-Improving top-down communication clarity and consistency
-Ensuring integrity and timeliness in bottom-up feedback
-25 cures that will reduce CD’s negative impact on your growth, sales and profits
-Putting accountability practices in place to ensure that you’re CD doesn’t resurface
And a lot more . . .
What you’ll get with your registration:
-A copy of the best selling book Corporate Disconnect
-A copy of the Corporate Disconnect 2 hour DVD
-A Corporate Disconnect workbook and manual
-3 hours of post program CD tele-coaching
Total support materials value - $995.00
CD Boot Camp Details – Register today if you want a guaranteed seat:
November 8, 2010
February 21, 2011
Hilton Executive Park Hotel, Charlotte, NC
Registration Fee: $595. (Second person only $495.) CLICK HERE to register.