-Identifying CD’s 25 most common symptoms
-Overcoming CD’s 15 most frequent causes
-Corporate direction, purpose, mission, vision, focus and its impact on CD
-Improving top-down communication clarity and consistency
-Ensuring integrity and timeliness in bottom-up feedback
-25 cures that will reduce CD’s negative impact on your growth, sales and profits
-Putting accountability practices in place to ensure that you’re CD doesn’t resurface
And a lot more . . .
-Attitudes necessary for sustained sales success.
- Effective prospecting skills
- How to get to the economic buyers
- How to disarm and overcome sales objections
- How to re-activate lost or inactive customers
- An effective closing strategy
- Keeping the sale alive during a long sales cycle
- How to sell against price competition
- How to increase repeat and referral business
- And much more
- Common Sales myths
- Attitudes and sales success
- Managing change
- Selling is a process
- Personality styles
- Prospecting premises
- Pro-active Networking
- Cold calling
- Presentation skills
- Question based selling
- The Price Value Relationship
- Effective Negotiating Skills
- Time Management
- Territory Management
- Closing attitudes & strategies
- The roles of today’s manager.
- Corporate Disconnect
- Effective leadership
- Effective planning and time management.
- How to drive responsibility down the chain.
- Empowering your employees.
- Create a positive motivational climate.
- Effective hiring and where to find good candidates.
- Learn to interview professionally.
- Communicating with clarity and effectiveness.
- Drive decision making down the chain.
- How to better train your employees.
- Better coaching methods.
- Conduct pro-active employee reviews.
- Managing change.
- Set clear goals and communicate them.
- Personality styles and better management.
- Motivation methods.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Effective recognition programs.
- Compensation methods and programs.
If you would like information on Tim's others seminars please give him a call - 704-895-1230 or complete the program inquiry form CLICK HERE